Complaint Review: Lisamatchmaker

• Reported By: wastedmoney — Clarendon Hills Illinois
Lisamatchmaker
Clarendon Hills, Illinois USA

Lisamatchmaker Don't believe the hype Oak Brook Illinois

Lisamatchmaker is a scam! She promises that she is an expert in matching people. I spent over a $1000.00 aover a year ago as Lisa promise me that she would undoubtably find me a match. My first few dates came about with a couple weeks and nothing mtched (personality nor looks). Left me in a very unconfortable date. I later recieved a number of possible matches that was later discribe that a computer picked. The girls I was interested in were not at all interested in me. I no lnger recieved any pics  or hear from Lisa and the fact is when I sent her a couple e-mails she didn't reply or she didn't even know me.  A waste of time and moiney to say the least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisamatchmaker/Clarendon-Hills-Illinois-60514/Lisamatchmaker-Dont-believe-the-hype-Oak-Brook-Illinois-1058310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisamatchmaker