Complaint Review: List my Five

• Reported By: Sue — Carrollton Georgia
List my Five
10808 S River Front Parkway suite 355 South Jordan, Utah USA

List my Five My account was Cancellation, no Reason South Jordan Utah

I worked with List my Five, started 2011 a co-worker from e-how befriended me and gave me the information about List my Five.

I would work a few hours each day, and I had maybe over a list of 800 articles, making maybe $11 a month.

the site was new, so I felt that it would pay more later.

It all started November 2011 when they gave out awards for the people with the most articles, I was awarded the top prize of $300 dollars this lady Roberta Baxter, was second awared $250 dollars, after that day each day I would put my articles on and she would make sure she would jump ahead of me, she send me a message stated that she was trying to reach a goals and that she was not trying to go ahead of me.

One day she send me a message asking me how much money did I earn each month, at first I did not respond but after a while I respond with something like $100 or $200 dollar each month, I just make it up, because it was none of her business, she later replied that she did not understand how I made that amount of money when she was only making a few dollars each month.

That same week she informed me she were going to have my account deleted, that saturday I had worked a few hours and later notice I could not get back on the site.

I have no idea what or who she spoke with to have my account cancelled but I am sure my work is still on the site because people be sending me friend request.

I had send List my five a message about this and explained it to them, but they never replied back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/List-my-Five/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/List-my-Five-My-account-was-Cancellation-no-Reason-South-Jordan-Utah-1080080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on List my Five