Complaint Review: listown.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: Notfair — Red Oak Texas United States of America

I put an ad on Craigslist.  Listown.com took my ad information from Craigslist and put in on their website.  Then they somehow stole email addresses and they send inappropiate mail to these addresses.  I did investigative work and I can prove they did this.   I asked listown.com to remove my ad but no one ever gets back to me.  The most information I could gather was the website is out of China.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/listowncom/internet/listowncom-STOLE-EMAILS-FROM-MY-ADDRESS-BOOK-AND-SENDING-SPAM-Internet-654607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on listown.com