sequence

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: lesther — lawrence Massachusetts United States of America
litigation law group
505 s. villa real drive suit 210 anaheim, California United States of America

Litigation law group ripped me off for 3500 for hamp program. anaheim, California

Litigation law group ripped me off with 3500 dollars since april that we started the process for modification under hamp 2 program. First I paid 1500 dollars so that we can start the process, then paid another 1000 a month later for face to of the process.  How ever in between all this process I barely got a call back from anybody for information or how the case is going, a month later we paid the remaining 1000 dollars so that face three would take place.  In August we contacted Litigation law group for information and after trying for a long time over the phone and email back and forth and going through 4 different representatives I finally got to talk to some one that told me that more information was needed to keep the procedure going.  After a while and after resending all the information again, litigation said that they have suffered a flod in their building and the process of getting back on track was going to take a while, this is in October, november passed and still have not yet been contacted from them with any information what so ever, also I was told that no refund was available since they had gone through face 2 and if anything i would only get 1000 dollars back and is not a guaranteed.  I hope this is useful for somebody else not to fall in the same hole like my family did and still fighting to get something doen from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/litigation-law-group/anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-law-group-ripped-me-off-for-3500-for-hamp-program-anaheim-California-982020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on litigation law group