Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group

505 S. Villa Real Dr. #210 Anaheim, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Litigation Law Group This Law Group made me a promise to help me modify my loan with BofA, I am still waiting. Anaheim, California

I contacted Litigation Law Group to help me modify my mortgage.  They explained the process and looked  over all my papers and advised me, that I was a good candidate.  I mailed them a check in the amount of $3500 on May 22nd and signed papers stating it would be completed in 90-120 days.  These were all legal papers.

I am now into my 120 days and they are still asking me for more and more information.  They keep saying it is BofA's fault and I need to keep sending these papers.  I believed in this group and thought I would have a little money so I would be able to keep my home and continue on hoping this would be a new start for me in these bad times.

I now feel like I've been taken advantage of and more so I borrowed the money to do this.  I want this money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-This-Law-Group-made-me-a-promise-to-help-me-modify-my-loan-with-BofA-945402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group