Complaint Review: litigation law group

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Thea — Guttenberg New Jersey United States of America
litigation law group
505 S Villa Real Internet United States of America

litigation law group Hugo Vargas hamp benefits loan modification promised -- paid $3,500 cashiers check to process the paper work Internet

In August 2012 we receoved a notice from Litigation Law Group concerning a new government program that might help us refinance our current mortgage.  They said they would work with our bank Indymac and modify our current loan to reduce the balance and give us an interest rate of 2%.  We called the number and spoke with a Mr. Hugo Vargas.  I asked many questions and sent e-mails with some of my concerns.  Mr Vargas called me almost every day.  Finally we sent copies of mortgage papers bank statements and pay stubs.  Mr. Vargas said we qualified for this program but in order to proceed we needed to send a cashiers check for $3,500.00.  My husband and I debated over this for a few weeks but Mr. Vargas kept calling and assuring us that this was the only way he could help us.  Finally we sent the money.  From that day to now I have not heard from Mr. Vargas or any one else at Litigation Law Group.  I sent several e-mails and never had any responses.  I called many times and the phone was answered by a so-called receptionist who would transfer me to the correct party.  The line was never answered.
I really would like to get my money back and see that these people get shut down.  They are using the United States mail to perpetrate their fraudulent business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/litigation-law-group/internet/litigation-law-group-Hugo-Vargas-hamp-benefits-loan-modification-promised-paid-3500-c-977485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on litigation law group