Complaint Review: litigation law group

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: sky — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
litigation law group
505 S. Villa Real Drive, Internet United States of America

litigation law group scammed on my lowering down my interest rate, but never did Internet

I received a letter from litigation law group, at first, I thought it was from my bank, however it was from litigation law group. The letter stated that I could get a fixed interest rate at 2.00 versus 6.8 that I have now. So it looked so attractive to me. Then I called up the number, and spoke to a representative named Tony, initially he asked couple questions over the phone, and said that i was approved to get a lower interest rate. Then he asked me to send $3000 check through UPS, with some documents provided. Tony said that I could get a full refund. Two days after I sent out the check, my check got cashed, and I changed my mind. I would like to cancel the service, and get my refund, however Tony wont let me. Then he said give him a week, to work on the cancellation file. I gave him a week. then he transferred me to another department, a guy named Lewis asked me to send a request of cancellation, in order to process my cancellation. Then I sent out the letter. I called up few days after, and asked for lewis, he said I needed to speak to Paul about refund , however Paul was out for vacation. but no one told me he was out for vacation, I called up each day to ask for Paul, and left messages. No replied back!!!!!!! 3 weeks later, when he came back, he called me, he said the most I could get was $500. Each representative tells different story, its a scam, beware !!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/litigation-law-group/internet/litigation-law-group-scammed-on-my-lowering-down-my-interest-rate-but-never-did-Internet-993943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on litigation law group