Complaint Review: Little India Restaurant

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Nidhi — Sunnyvale California
Little India Restaurant
917 Main St Redwood City, California USA

Little India Restaurant Manoj Chopra I visited with my family and kid today . The food quality was real bad and the service was pathetic .  Redwood City California

I visited with my family and kid today . The food quality was real bad and the service was pathetic .  When we paid the bill and gave feedback , the cashier and the waiter started  abusing us.  They threatened us to move off and they even did not spare the little one year old kid from abuses .  We were short of calling 911 to protest as we were scared of their advances towards us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-India-Restaurant/Redwood-City-California-94063/Little-India-Restaurant-Manoj-Chopra-I-visited-with-my-family-and-kid-today-The-food-qu-1071206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little India Restaurant