Complaint Review: Little Joes Auto

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:yorktown Virginia
Little Joes Auto
1601 S Military Highway Chesepeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Little Joes Auto False advertisment Chesepeake Virginia

I have bad credit and yes I know that hinders me on getting approved for a loan. I had a run of really back luck which started with my lawyer and ended with me having to file 2 bankruptcy and having 2 cars voluntarily repoed. So im a traveling nurse and in need of a car and a way to repair my credit to get back on track. Little Joes offers the $300 down and ride today deal and they even state on their web site that they do IN HOUSE FINANCING for those of us that have bad credit quote "WE WILL FINANCE ANYONE" all you need is a job and $300.

So I apply online for financing and they send me an approval letter, so I call and set up an appointment to go in. When I get there they take all my information and submit it to the finance person and in 10 minutes the salse agent comes back and tells me that I have to have $1500 up front in order to get financed and hands me a letter and tells me the letter is not a denial letter. When I read the letter it is exactly that a denial letter telling me that the information they obtained from the credit brueau is the basis for their decision not to finance me and that they are an auto dealer that has to find a bank or finance company to buy my loan.

Stacey
yorktown, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Joes-Auto/Chesepeake-Virginia-23320/Little-Joes-Auto-False-advertisment-Chesepeake-Virginia-464976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Joes Auto