Complaint Review: litton loan "servicing"

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: Kara n — Brick New Jersey USA
litton loan "servicing"
4828 Loop Central Dr Houston, Texas United States of America

litton loan "servicing" Is this what you call "servicing" a loan? NAME CHANGE - Litton Loan DISSERVICING Houston, Texas

Reviewing these complaints gives me a little bit of acceptance of my situation.  I have a very similar case to many of these reports.

It has been since April of 2009 (now Sept 2010) that I have been attempting to get into a modification.  I'm not going into specifics here and now as I am almost reciting these dates, names and complaints in my sleep.

PLEASE add me to civil suit with this company.  I have been in contact with BBB, Texas Savings and Mortgage Lending Dept, Consumer Affairs and the Federal Trade Commission.  All dismissing and of no help.  Apparently if you receive money from the government to help your customers, theres nothing to comply with.  Thanks to this site i am now forwarding emails to the administrators listed, sending my condolenses for their processors having such a lack of knowledge and being such a disservice.

PLEASE add me to civil suit.  Anyone have pull with an attorney to assist us?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/litton-loan-servicing/Houston-Texas-77081/litton-loan-servicing-Is-this-what-you-call-servicing-a-loan-NAME-CHANGE-Litton-Lo-643543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on litton loan "servicing"