Complaint Review: Litton Loan

• Reported By: NH — Fishkill New York United States of America
Litton Loan
P.O. Box 25187 Houston, Texas United States of America

Litton Loan RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Houston, Texas

I didn't opt to have Litton Loan as my mortgage company.  My past mortgage company which were such a pleasure to deal with sold our mortgage to Litton.  Since them selling our mortgage we have been in a nightmare.  I have never seen a company who is not willing to work with you.  They should not be able to practice and a class action suit should be brought against them.  The customer service representatives are nasty and make you feel like a dead beat.
I tried to re-modify but they denied our claim, so I went with another company and found out that I was scammed which left me late with my payments.  When I tried to explain to them how I have the police investigating this incident they just say we are in the process of foreclosing and they won't even accept partial payment.  I don't want to lose my house, they should be under investigation and our mortgage returned to our past lender.
Don't go with Litton Loan you will be sorry@

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan/Houston-Texas-77265-5178/Litton-Loan-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Houston-Texas-781776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan