Complaint Review: live career recurring-p

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: eva — Scottsbluff Nebraska United States of America
live career recurring-p
1 Hallidie Plaza Suite 306 San Francisco, California United States of America

live career recurring-p myperfectresu I, was to be charged a one time fee of $ 3.95 cents on oct/23/2012 this company has charged me $34.95 twice a month once on the 1st of the month then on the 31st . This has been happening for 6 month San Francisco, California

*Consumer Comment: Definitely a Scam

*UPDATE Employee: Livecareer Response

This company has took a total amount of $349.50 from my bank account with out authorization .

On October 23 of 2013 I, had a resume made for a one time fee of $3.95 cents. There were no agreements or other charges to be made ever. Since October of 2012 to March of 2013.  I, have had charges to my bank account from this company in the amount of $34.95 twice a month, once on the 1st of the month then the 31st of the month!

They have no right to be charging my account with out authorization . I, have tried to contact them and call but there always is a problem they have a on line chat person for question and help about just the resume.  Can someone please, help me on this issue they are a fraud and should have charges placed brought up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/live-career-recurring-p/San-Francisco-California-94102/live-career-recurring-p-myperfectresu-I-was-to-be-charged-a-one-time-fee-of-395-cents-1026286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on live career recurring-p

Definitely a Scam

AUTHOR: redv1per - ()

I am having the same problem as the person who wrote this report. It was supposed to charge a $1.95 one-time fee. It said nothing about monthy reccurring payments. I tried to call the company to get the payments to stop coming out of my account, they will hang up on me and ignore my calls. They would transfer me from person to person then hang up. I had to get my bank to block the payments. Please avoid this company. They are very shady and not worth doing business with.

Livecareer Response

AUTHOR: Katrina_LiveCareer - ()

Dear Eva,

I apologize for the misunderstanding .The subscription that you paid for $3.95 has a recurring billing feature and you can cancel at any time. Once you cancel you will no longer be charged. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing, underneath the description of the subscription in bullet form, as well as in the confirmation email you receive once you subscribe. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings!

You can also contact our customer service team for help! We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@livecareer.com. We also list our contact information on our "Contact Us" and "About Us" Pages on our site.

Best Regards,