Complaint Review: Live Clean Today

• Reported By: Liv — Jacksonville Florida
Live Clean Today
184 Southern Grove Dr Jacksonville, Florida USA

Live Clean Today Beware, False Advertisement, Scam!!! Jacksonville Florida

I contacted Live Cleaning Today to schedule my home cleaning appointment that I purchased the voucher for off of Groupon. Upon speaking with the manager Paul he advised me that in order to use this voucher I must sign a 3 month agreement for additional routine cleanings or that I must purchase at least a minimum of an additional 1 hours of cleaning at an additional cost of $55.00 when they arrive. Nowhere in the fine print of the advertisement did it indicate that an agreement will be required to be signed or additional cleaning time must be purchased. He also advised that with a Groupon cleaning they will clean the way they want to and where they want to, that as a customer you only have a say in what you would like them to clean if you are in a membership with them. I mentioned to him that this information was not listed anywhere in their advertisement, he he could not have cared less that I was unsatisfied. He advised that their purpose for listing on Groupon is to sign up new memberships, not one time cleanings and if I was not happy with the offer I could call Groupon and request a refund, that’s what others have done. He did not care about losing the business of a new client, and a potential reoccurring client as I was looking for a regular home cleaning company, if I was happy with their services. There is no way I would want to work with a company now that automatically doesn’t care about the customer before they even begin the job or are hired. This is a perfect example of false advertisement and a horrible way to expect to obtain new clientele and I am requesting a full refund from Groupon. Everyone beware and make sure you ask questions before purchasing their so called “deal”!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Clean-Today/Jacksonville-Florida-32259/Live-Clean-Today-Beware-False-Advertisement-Scam-Jacksonville-Florida-1075003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Clean Today