Deegan

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: simba — oviedo Florida United States of America
live expert pc

live expert pc total scammers. Tried to get my mom to pay them hundreds of dollars. I used them to help me with repairing a problem on my mothers computer . they took my number and my mothers number. Internet

I came across this company when trying to fix a software issue my mother had with her computer.  They helped me repair it and I paid them $169.00.  Which was supposed to include 1 year of free tech support for my mom.  They took my phone number and my moms phone number.  Well after a month they called my mom and told her she had virus's ( which we believe they put there) and TRIED to BULLY her into paying them $200.00 to remove them.  Well thank goodness my mom is smarter than me and wouldn't give them a dime!   How could this go on and no one stop them? I will write and tell everyone I can about them.  Spread the word. Wish I had checked here first. Live and learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/live-expert-pc/internet/live-expert-pc-total-scammers-Tried-to-get-my-mom-to-pay-them-hundreds-of-dollars-I-us-912877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on live expert pc