Complaint Review: live lead pros

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: robde — savannah Georgia
live lead pros
2000 east oakland park boulevard fort lauderdale, Florida USA

Live Lead Pros delivering lame transfers and not refunding my balance Live Lead pros, tom hickerson, wyngate international inc., fort lauderdale Florida

I joined live lead pros and paid the 590.00 for 200 transfers. I used thier service and their system and have not had one person transferred who I can help!  I decided that wasting almost $600 lead dollars on a system was not beneficial for me.  I called my sales rep, Tom Hickerson, who told me that there are no refunds.  I told him that this system is not working for me and told him that there was'nt one customer I talked to that I could help.

Tom then suggested that I listen to the pre-recorded message that the person on the other line after I listened to the recording that was played for me, the recording asks people on the calls if they have a medicare supplement to press 1 to be transfered to a live agent.  How am I to sell medicare supplement to someone who already has it?  I also had this same issue with their final expense campaign, however, i did not hear the call recording. I wasn't able to help a single person that I talked too.

I did not know when I enrolled that there was a no refund.  Why is there no refund if the service is that good?  Why do thier clients have to pay so much to use thier service and if not happy lose thier entire payment?  I am not asking to be reimbursed my entire payment just my remaining balance of $544.80.

I want a refund of my remaining balance.  I do not want to sit in front of my computer and wait on the phone for people who I don't have an opportunity to sell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/live-lead-pros/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33306/Live-Lead-Pros-delivering-lame-transfers-and-not-refunding-my-balance-Live-Lead-pros-tom-1048004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on live lead pros