Complaint Review: live nation merchandise

• Submitted: Tue, March 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: thetigerlady — hbg Pennsylvania United States of America
live nation merchandise

live nation merchandise musictoday.com, fanfare.com order wrong, terrible customer service, trolls, Internet

okay let me begin by saying, i ordered something for my mother who is really worried about shopping online. so for this to happen is even worse, because it will ruin her outlook on purchases in the future.

I had ordered 5 items from livenation. they have a few different aliases i have figured out by now. they are Fanfare.com & Musictoday.com.

I had received an email telling me my items had shipped, and they gave me a item shipment summary. saying I had only ordered 3 items. I tried to replying to that email. no luck. I did several times and no one contacted me back (also keep in mind i ordered items on march 16th 2011, and they didn't even ship till march 25th 2011)

I found the place on their website to contact them so I waited a few more days till someone contacted me.  they just told me by shipment would be there in 7-10 business days. did not answer my question about the missing items, in fact they ignored it. I replied back to that email, and waited a couple days to hear back. this first email was sent from livenation customer support

finally i heard back.

this time from someone else, at musictoday.com (why so many different sites & email addresses with this company) here is that:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Musictoday. Your order shipped on 03/25/11. The estimated transit time for the Standard Shipping option is 7-10 business days. Please let us know if you have not received this package after the 10th business day.

Please note: 3 items were ordered, 3 items shipped. Are we missing anything else?

**********************
WHAT THE? these people are seriously inept. i ordered 5 items, can they not count?

so I of course emailed them back, my whole freaking order (it is saved on the website/store for the artist i purchased) and told them actually I have proof of the items I bought & paid for that are not included in my shipment.

I am so annoyed. this is basically stealing on their part. still waiting to hear back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/live-nation-merchandise/internet/live-nation-merchandise-musictodaycom-fanfarecom-order-wrong-terrible-customer-service-711625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on live nation merchandise