Complaint Review: live person

• Submitted: Sat, December 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 04, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
live person

live person Waste of time and money on live person, Internet

I just want to share my experience about live person with others..I was addicted to Live person for almost a year with psychic readers and wasted so much of my time and money on a huge lie. I wish I bought a small car or went on a vacation with the amount of money I spent on it. I also have to admit that I did read warnings from others about the situation but in the darkest moment of my life and in the sate of mind that I was, I believed it wasn't true and only believed what I wanted to!

My ex boy friend kept coming to my mind all the time and I went to readers like D.J. ownbey, Azzrian Visions, Amber in to the soul, Sunnni, Angels for you , Ms Lisa M,so and so forth..they all told me that I have a soul mate connection with my Ex and that he will be back in my life. (I am cutting a long story short) I was waiting almost a year because all these readers were pretty good at picking up on the situation without any info from me and described many things that they couldn't have known.

I also thought if everyone is saying the same thing it must be true! They told me he isn't ready and he will come back when he was ready and some even gave time frames. only to find out that all that time I was waiting to hear from him he was in a realtionship and is engaged to another woman..It simply broke my heart to know that I wasted so much time and money when he has moved on in no time.

I dont blame these readers at all. In fact some of them do claim in their profile that readings are not guaranteed and some are for entertainment purpose only. I blame myself for being addicted to them because they gave me hope and told me what I wanted to hear. Also be aware that Live Person take off negative reviews from their most expensive readers so that they only have positive ratings!

So all I want to share is that go for readings only if you have money to waste and need someone to validate what you want to hear..Do not put your life in hold or change your path simply because someone says so. Unfortunately I learnt the hard way..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2010 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/live-person/internet/live-person-Waste-of-time-and-money-on-live-person-Internet-668116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on live person