Complaint Review: Live Properties

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Walter — Charlotte North Carolina
Live Properties
1139 Hardwood Cove Rd Birmingham, Alabama USA

Live Properties Bernard Haldane And Associates AKA Dunning Group former name deceptive practices to obtain free labor by making false promises of contract opportunities. Birmingham Alabama

Per my conversation with Dan you have decided that you can not utilize my service because my crew and I dress too professionally and you don't think I will make any money. It was clear to me that something was very wrong when CeCe instructed me that it was okay to work 8 am- 11:30 am in Gastonia, NC on July 29, 2013, since we worked on the first property in Huntersville, NC on July 23, 2013 and video recorded the training session. She praised how great a job I would do only to be met with we have to complete a full day from Dan and that "I was not ready yet" as a deceptive practice to get free labor.

I further met your request to bring my crew for further training on Saturday, August 3, 2013 from 8:20 am until 4:00 pm when I arrived and waited for your crew to arrive. I fully assisted in a complete clean out of the garage and assisted with cleaning the interior of the home. My crew cleaned the entire master bedroom and an additional room along with a bathroom. Your crew cleaned the additional bedroom, the additional bathroom and a kitchen.My crew also assisted your crew with bagging all the trash throughout the house and the exterior.

I then called you and advised you I still pay my people despite the fact that I was not going to be paid until the contract began with an additional 30 day wait, in which Dan promised a start date of August 4, 2013 for a lock out and a Monday morning start on August 5, 2013 for a clean out which was met with no response from Dan for the details from Friday until Monday afternoon. Each time I contacted you I received a response that you "didn't know what Dan was doing and that you would get back with me, but it maybe because it was the end of the month."

I took the risk and signed your no compete contract in good faith despite the fact that I detected that Dan was not a man of his word. I further investigated and saw that your companies have had a history of deceptive practices even though you went under a different name as Bernard Haldane AKA Dunning Group.

Since you have breached the terms of our agreement by not utilizing my company and our services, I have requested that the entire contract which would include the non compete clause be rescinded as well. I was met with resistance from Dan your partner who works for ReMax as a Real Estate agent. I intend to fully pursue this matter with the Better Business Bureau initially, then the media and an attorney if necessary to expose that your past history of deceptive practices has come full circle and that people need to be aware of the scam you are pulling in the Charlotte, NC area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Properties-/Birmingham-Alabama-35242/Live-Properties-Bernard-Haldane-And-Associates-AKA-Dunning-Group-former-name-deceptive-p-1074377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Properties