Complaint Review: livecareer

• Reported By: wow — San Diego California
livecareer
, Select State/Province USA

livecareer Resume Builder California

Livecareer WHAT A SCAM.  I used this site to help me out getting a resume put together and was willing to pay the fee, but there's have a recurring charge that steal $34.95 a month from you. I got hit twice within one billing cycle on my CC so they stole $70 before I got my first CC statement. Give me my money back. Yeah right, this is your hook, you've got whatever recurring charge info that is available buried in a non-obvious location. After putting in a search for "live career review" I see you've ripped off a lot of people in this manner. Eat $#*! and go $#*! yourselves. Give me my money.

I spoke to CHIE she apologized profusely and gave me NOTHING-  Tell your friends!  Ridicuolus

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/livecareer-/Select-StateProvince/livecareer-Resume-Builder-California-1118725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on livecareer