Complaint Review: livecareer

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Stephanie — Fort Worth Texas
livecareer
Internet USA

livecareer Livecareer.com is a total rip-off and charged me for a monthly subscription I didn't know I was paying for Internet

I paid for a resume and cover letter for $4. Now after a month I have a charge for a montly subcription of $35 and some cents for something that is not even stated on their website they will do. I have call to inform them of this and they did nothing and have to pay the full motnly amount which brings out the whole thing for $40.

I have a confirmation email from them that they cancelled the subcription however, I'm scared that it really has not and if not will be disputing the charge with my credit card company. These people scam money out of a lot of people after reading reviews.

Also they say that the montly subcription is stated on their website however, after looking over their website I could not find anything about the montly subcription. This website should either at least put up on the website that they have a montly subcription that they automaticly charge people for or should be shut down completely for all the scams they get away with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/livecareer/internet/livecareer-Livecareercom-is-a-total-rip-off-and-charged-me-for-a-monthly-subscription-I-1169794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on livecareer