Complaint Review: livecareer*recurringgmyperfectresugbr

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: V.B — monticello Kentucky
livecareer*recurringgmyperfectresugbr
Internet USA

livecareer*recurringgmyperfectresugbr I purchesed resume software and installed it on my pc .Somehow this co has charged me 34.95 for 2 months.there should be no charge from them.I have bought nothing from them Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livecareer Response

I have been charged 34.95 for 2 mounths.I have never purched anything from them.I contacted they after the 1st charge and was told that it would be removed.Instead of issuing a credit to my credit card as i was told would happen there is another charge added and i can no longer get through to them.This is a crime.This company owes me 69.99 plus the interest to my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/livecareerrecurringgmyperfectresugbr/internet/livecareerrecurringgmyperfectresugbr-I-purchesed-resume-software-and-installed-it-on-my-1048295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on livecareer*recurringgmyperfectresugbr

Livecareer Response

AUTHOR: Zei - ()

Dear VB,

We are not sure why you can no longer reach us by telephone.  Our customer service team is still available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576.  Perhaps you did try to reach us during the 6 hours out of the 24 hours in a day that we are closed.  If that is the case, please try again as we do want to talk with you to resolve this issue.  If you do not want to talk on the phone, then you can certainly provide the details of your issues by e-mail, and we will still work with you to fix whatever billing problems you are having.

VB, we’re not sure what has happened in your case.  If we are at fault, we profusely apologize to you.  Sometimes, without meaning to, a customer will create more than one account and we only find one when the subscriber calls/e-mails/chats to cancel their account. Then, the second account comes due and you are charged again.  HOWEVER, if indeed our customer service representative made an error, we want to make this right.  Please give us a call within the time frame we listed in the first paragraph and we will resolve any outstanding issues.

We look forward to providing you excellent customer service.

Sincerely,