Complaint Review: liveperson expert

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: soronchi — Indiana United States of America
liveperson expert

liveperson expert Fake Expert Rip Offs, Internet

This wanna be expert Indian girl on live expert ripped me off. I had an excel formula question and asked her if she knew the formula because I will hire her if she knew it. She didn't know the formula and purposely took 10 minutes just guessing random formulas and none of them worked. Someone on an excel website gave me the formula and it worked, and it was no where close to the ones she was guessing. She tried to explain to me that "it takes time", no, if you tell me you know which formula is required, then you know, you don't need to take time to figure it out because you told me you know it and you can help me. Even if she told me which TYPE of formula was needed I would of been satisfied but she had no clue what so ever. I signed up for live expert because they said you get a money back if not satisfied, and I wrote and complained to them and they didn't give me a refund. They even make it impossible for you to complain by limiting your complaint to a simple 10 characters or something like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liveperson-expert/internet/liveperson-expert-Fake-Expert-Rip-Offs-Internet-962956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liveperson expert