Complaint Review: Livera seltzer.

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Victor — Stockton ca California United States of America
Livera seltzer.
935 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, California United States of America

Livera seltzer. Baires Express, mayra pimentel We buy a product that didn't work, and when we bought it they guaranty result or our money back, when we call to buy it they were calling and calling but now when we want to return the product they ne Upland, California

We bought a livera seltzer product from this baires Express company which they said that i will see results in the first two weeks and if i didn't like it or see any results they will give me my money back no questions ask. Well it didn't work so i called them to return the product and they promised to return my call and nobody has calling me back, i have been calling and they just keep saying that someone will take care of it. I bought it on december 1 and i haven't receive any answer from anybody. This is are rep off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livera-seltzer/Upland-California-91786/Livera-seltzer-Baires-Express-mayra-pimentel-We-buy-a-product-that-didnt-work-and-when-1003581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livera seltzer.