Complaint Review: livestyledealsnow.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: rabsmom — Essex Connecticut United States of America
livestyledealsnow.com

livestyledealsnow.com rasshelpnow charged THREE of my bank accounts for 39.95. I did NOT "purchase" anything because I had no power due to Hurricane Sandy!!! Fine thing to discover after a week with no power :( I got a huge runaround Internet

Ugh, after a week with no power from the hurricane, I discovered that this scammer website placed a charge of 39.95 on three of my bank accounts.  When I called I was told they were just the customer service dept. and couldn't tell me how someone got all three of my bank account numbers and weren't allowed to give me the number for livestyledealsnow.com.  Very creepy and scary especially since I was not able to go online.  I'm reporting to the bank fraud departments and will also file a police report.  Changing all my account numbers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/livestyledealsnowcom/internet/livestyledealsnowcom-rasshelpnow-charged-THREE-of-my-bank-accounts-for-3995-I-did-NOT-964618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on livestyledealsnow.com