meat

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Scheilla — Winnetka California
LiveWebMedia
6303 Owensmouth Ave Fl 10 Woodland Hills, California USA

A & A Media, LLC DBA LiveWebMedia Website is 7 months delayed. They don't want to give my money back and they said they won't finish it. Woodland Hills California

*Author of original report: We reached an agreement

*Author of original report: She can prove

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: He Said / She Said

I hired LiveWebMedia on January 21st,2013 to develop a website for me. They told me that they were confident they were able to complete the website between 50 and 60 days, plus more 64 hours of an add-on I requested on February,2013. LiveWebMedia then gave me another completion date: March 8,2013, which was not honored. In my many attempts to address the completion delay of my website LiveWebMedia kept stalling and pushing the completion date. On October 7th they said "I would love nothing more than having this project be turned over to you completed.". Then, on October 17th, they said they won't refund my money and they won't finish the website. Their offer was to give me an incomplete website with lots of bugs.

I have not heard from them since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveWebMedia/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/A-A-Media-LLC-DBA-LiveWebMedia-Website-is-7-months-delayed-They-dont-want-to-give-m-1096353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveWebMedia

We reached an agreement

AUTHOR: Scheilla R - ()

I talked to the CEO who promptly took over the situation and was more than happy to settle this matter.

She can prove

AUTHOR: Scheilla - ()

I tested the website after LiveWebMedia rebuttal saying that the website was completed. The website has not been completed. It is not a workable website. The errors I found are the same ones I reported back to LiveWebMedia in August. And still they keep saying the website is completed. They know the truth as much as I know.

She said/He said???... AND She can prove it while he can't prove it.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

He Said / She Said

AUTHOR: LiveWebMedia - ()

Client Scheilla has claimed we are 7 months past due on her project and that we refuse to refund her the money, what she failed to mentioned is the site has been completed per her specs and she refuses to pay us the remainder of the funds, and is simply trying to get out of paying the full amount due.

We have asked her several times, to review the site, and if any issues arrise to simple bring them to our attention, we have sent her several emails addressing this as well, to come in site down with us, if she feels there are issues, but she refuses to come in and she refuses to pay.