Complaint Review: LiveWell LLC

LiveWell LLC
Boise, Idaho USA

LiveWell LLC LiveSkinny STOLE MY MONEY ! Boise Idaho

Money Sucking Crooks:

I ordered  this over the phone. I was Not Interested in the Free Trail. I simply wanted a 1 month Supply to try. The rep assured me this was fine. I gave my Discover CC which was to be billed $49.95.

The next thing I know I'm getting more in the mail and being charged on my Discover CC! I tried contacting LiveSkinny with no results...So, I promply emailed them. Once again I was sent the product. The packages were returned to sender. In the meantime I called Discover to stop payments! Livewell was able to continue to access my Discover. Discover "Investigated" and found in Favor of LiveWell...Costing Me $150.00 for 3 Months of products.

What is so difficult about "ONE"...As in a ONEtime order. There is NO Fine Print when ordering over the phone. It's a Scammmmm...Don't be fooled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveWell-LLC/Boise-Idaho-83702/LiveWell-LLC-LiveSkinny-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Boise-Idaho-1091521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveWell LLC