• Report: #1081925

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated — Layton Utah
Livewell, LLC
1109 Main Street Suite 333 Boise, Idaho USA

Livewell, LLC LiveWell Water, LiveSkinny, LiveWell Healthy Hydration System LiveScam Boise Idaho

This company offers "free" samples for the price of shipping... around $5.  What a great deal.  When they get your financial information, however, they continue charging you for monthly supplies which they never send.  Well, that is, unless you call to cancel within an 18 day trial period.  No problem, I'll just call to cancel.  Yeah, they don't let you cancel... they drop your call, or route you around to different people who claim cancellations are not their department.  I finally sent a letter which they ignored.  I was smart enough to cancel my card which they continue to try charging.  Now I'm getting aggressive collection calls from a heavy woman (I can tell by her breathing... doesn't she use their great weight loss products?) who is mad at the world.  Worst part is, she calls me nonstop at my workplace.  Now they want hundreds of dollars for restocking fees (not sure what they are trying to restock), late fees, finance fees, shipping fees, administrative fees, collection fees, attorney fees, etc.

I have tried calling numerous time to cancel but they send me straight to collections.  They want several hundred dollars before they will cancel my agreement.

Avoid this scam!  These are bad people who are trying to get money out of hard working people, like me, who want to believe in their outragous marketing claims.  They claim Dr. Oz backs their products, but I think his show will promote anything for a dollar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livewell-LLC/Boise-Idaho-83702/Livewell-LLC-LiveWell-Water-LiveSkinny-LiveWell-Healthy-Hydration-System-LiveScam-Boi-1081925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livewell, LLC