• Report: #1120682

• Reported By: nanette — San Diego California
livewellwaterLLC
1109 w.main ste.333 Boise Idaho Boise, Idaho USA

livewellwaterLLC Liveskinny refund action immediately Boise Idaho

I'm writting to you because I really need your help, These company called livewellwater aka liveskinny scam me.I've read their advertisement about loosing weigh and I was attract to it.I orderd it because it says free but as soon I received the pillsvthey charged meb too.

I called them  so many times untill they don't answer their phones anymore and I'm worried about my refund if I still going to get it or n ot.im so desperate now and im asking your Help because I don't know what ti do anymore, my bank said BBB can help me, I'm nanette dela cruz and I live in San Diego California.

I'm so stressed by these and tried to call them at least everyday but no luck , no answer.So pkease I'm asking forbyour help.my phone number is  (((redacted))).thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/livewellwaterLLC/Boise-Idaho-83702/livewellwaterLLC-Liveskinny-refund-action-immediately-Boise-Idaho-1120682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on livewellwaterLLC