Complaint Review: Livonia towing company

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Bibbac — Livonia Michigan
Livonia towing company
12955 levan rd Livonia, Michigan USA

Livonia towing company Livonia towing co Livonia towing company ripoff scam fraud Livonia Michigan

My volvo was towed after an accident.john and Linda were the rudest, most unethical people I've ever dealt with.

I run a business, a very respectable business with clients on fortunes list. Not one ran by white trash. After not releasing my vehicle until I overpaid for charges I never accumulated, I arrived upon something i never expected. My accident caused front end damage and a shattered windshield due to airbag deployment, but nothing else.

When we arrived at the vehicle, the sun roof had been completely ripped out and was laying in the front seat. The windows that were up during the crash were now down, perfect for the 16 inches of snow we accumulated this week and my laptop was laying in two inches of water. I called to talk to john klotz, the owner to address the situation. He screamed at me, told me he didn't have time to deal with someone who couldn't take care of their own car.

Hey loser, I never called you to come pick up my car, I travel for work and run a business.You're just white trash

John klotz Linda klotz livonia towing company livonia towing co scam rip off report don't do business with livonia towing worst people ever 170a254

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livonia-towing-company/Livonia-Michigan-48150/Livonia-towing-company-Livonia-towing-co-Livonia-towing-company-ripoff-scam-fraud-Livonia-1114902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livonia towing company