Complaint Review: LIVY STOYKA DDS

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: sam was burnt — Bradenton Florida
4600 Manatee Ave West Bradenton, Florida USA

LIVY STOYKA DDS I was new to the area, and didn't know better. Bradenton Florida

I was new to the area and didn't do my research.

1) I went to Dr. Stoyka

2) I was there for over two (2) hrs, before she saw me.

3) I had my whole family scheduled to go the following week.

4) I left the office, feeling as if I needed a shower.

5) I cancelled any and all future appointments for my family and I.

6) I must have a communication problem, because everything that I "thought" the staff told me was incorrect reagrding insurance payments.

7) The BBB rates this "operation" an F .     Also,  See Manatee CTY Medical Negligence Case #412007 CA 004658

8) Compare and contrast, pick any three Dentists , at random and perform a simple search for "complaints";

do They have as many as Dr. Stoyka's operation?

9) Where's there smoke, is there fire?

10) A word to the wise is sufficient.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIVY-STOYKA-DDS/Bradenton-Florida-34209/LIVY-STOYKA-DDS-I-was-new-to-the-area-and-didnt-know-better-Bradenton-Florida-1130438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIVY STOYKA DDS