Complaint Review: livy stoyka

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: jim — holmes beach Florida
livy stoyka
4600 manatee ave w bradenton, Florida USA

Livy Stoyka poor work and terrible dentist and office staff bradenton Florida

I agree with all the negative reviews ,she is possible the worst dentist and business person I have ever dealt with. She took two tries to get the correct crowns replaced. She promised not to take two weeks on the second set, but did any way. I asked her to prepare a plan with my new insurance to do the dental work I needed and email it to me. She agreed and her office manager was to do that. We set a tentative appointment based on her getting me that information as I wanted to budget for it.

I canceled first appointment and asked for the plan to be emailed and rescheduled the appointment. The plan was never emailed and I got a call and a bill for a missed appointment. I think it was the dentist not the office manager that actually called about the missed appointment. I asked about the treatment plan that I had never received. She claimed it had been mailed, I checked it never was. Then she claimed I owed her for 2 hours and she would turn me over to collections.

I still needed dental work so was confused why we went from working out a misunderstanding to screaming that she would send me to collections. I believe she is bipolar or the worst customer service person I have met. I went home and looked at the bill and decided I would pay for an hours fee as disclosed on her website and was preparing to send a check ,when I received a collection notice. I can not believe she is in business and mouth where she did the work feels sensitive at the gum. This is one Dental Practice to avoid. I will never seek out a doctor, dentist or anyone I plan to do business with without checking reviews on the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/livy-stoyka/bradenton-Florida-34209/Livy-Stoyka-poor-work-and-terrible-dentist-and-office-staff-bradenton-Florida-1154775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on livy stoyka