Complaint Review: Liz Todd with Merle Norman

15232 Crossroads Pkwy Gulfport, Mississippi USA
  • Phone: 228-832-0522
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Liz Todd with Merle Norman Psycho owes me $500, refuses to pay & I have to take her to court for payment!!! Gulfport Mississippi

This person 'Liz Todd' is a psycho b***h. I worked for her for a month, and everyone warned me that she is CRAZY, and not to trust her. I didn't listen. I ran her store for two weeks while she was gone, and when she came back she acted like I was her best friend and went on about how wonderful I did at my job, and that all the people before me were liars and thieves... etc

Then when it came time for her to pay me for the 80 hours I worked... she let me go with no legit reason, and refused to pay me what she owes me (At Christmas, mind you) She pays cash/under the table, & does not give anyone 10-99 or any forms to fill out, btw!

She assaulted me in her store by grabbing my arm and trying to physically remove me because I said I wasn't leaving until she paid me. I had to have the cops go there (which they could not do anything), so I had to file an assault charge against her, and have to go to Justice Court Monday to file a suit against her for over $500 she owes me! What she did is illegal, and unjust. I am not the only person she has done this to either!

She is a major pot smoker and proudly admits it, as well as taking xanax, colonipan, and psychotic meds. She is very trashy and talks about personal things that should not be discussed in a professional setting. She even talks about previous employees to her customers (which is illegal).

She gossips about everyone, and causes drama everywhere she goes. I intend on taking this as far as possible because what she did to me is wrong. Not only did she keep over $500 that she owes me (my Christmas shopping money), but she also will not let me retrieve my belongings from the store.

Do not trust Liz Todd with Merle Norman/ Bellezza. She jacks up the prices of her Merle Norman products also. If you go to a different Merle Norman, you will find that their prices are anywhere from $5.00 and up lower than Liz's. For example: She charged a woman $17.00 for a very gentle eye m/u remover, but the wohlesale on it is $5, and sugg retail is $10, and the Diamondhead store sells it for $12!!! That's just one example.

Also, her clothes are way over priced. I bought a pair of leggings for $25 and they ripped the first time I wore them. She has no return poilcy. She only gives store credit!!! Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liz-Todd-with-Merle-Norman/Gulfport-Mississippi-39560/Liz-Todd-with-Merle-Norman-Psycho-owes-me-500-refuses-to-pay-I-have-to-take-her-to-co-1109066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liz Todd with Merle Norman