Complaint Review: lj damico home improvment

• Submitted: Mon, September 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: larcadipane — elma New York
lj damico home improvment
234 Summit Ave Orchard Park, , NY 14127 USA

lj damico home improvment took my dp of 4500 for my porch and abandoned the job and did not do porch. orchard park NY - New York

jon damico who owns damico home inprovment took my 4500 down paymnet i gave him to start my porch and put up posts in my front yard and never came back, and refuses to give me my money back. my contract date was sept 2012 and he just told me in july of this year he is sick and cant do the work, as i am know reading he took more contracts out after the fact and took people money, he needs to be held accountable for this theft, and i am not the only person on this site with same complaint..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lj-damico-home-improvment/Orchard-Park-NY-14127/lj-damico-home-improvment-took-my-dp-of-4500-for-my-porch-and-abandoned-the-job-and-did-n-1088322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lj damico home improvment