Complaint Review: llen Wayside Furniture

• Reported By: mariano03905 — Kittery Point Maine
llen Wayside Furniture
3611 Lafayette Ave. Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA

Allen Wayside Furniture Unsatisfactory Service Portsmouth New Hampshire

I purchased an Ekorns Stressless Chair & ottoman from Allen Wayside Furniture, in July 2013, for a price of $ 2,000.

Although the chair seemed comfortable when I tried it in the store, after using it at home I realized that the chair was not very comfortable. Two days after purchasing the chair, I called the store and asked to return it in exchange for a different chair. I was told I could not return it because it had been special ordered. The chair was special ordered because they didn't have the color I wanted in stock. This seemed irrelevant to me since it was similar to other Ekorn chairs on display in the store. They could have put it back on the floor for sale.

I also purcahsed a sofa for $ 1,000. After spending $ 3,000 in the store, they would not even make an attempt to provide some type of satisfaction. I went online and read reviews of Allen Wayside Furniture, many of which were unsatisfactory. I can only conclude they they were just interested in making a sale and have no regard for their reputation.

Richard M

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/llen-Wayside-Furniture/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Allen-Wayside-Furniture-Unsatisfactory-Service-Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-1091453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on llen Wayside Furniture