Complaint Review: LMT PRO Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Debra Johnson in Oklahoma — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
LMT PRO Services
Peora, Arizona United States of America

LMT PRO Services Ownerwiz, SCS Funding Took Money with a promise of mortgage funding Peora, Arizona

LMT Pro Services in coordination with Ownerwiz, upware and SCS funding are nothing but rip off artists. They should all be taken to jail.  Including Patti Bowler, Tyler Black, Allison Hayworth, Wayne Ogden and their entire legal department.  They lie, they connive, they manipulate. I repeatedly expressed concern about providing them with money.  I was told by Patti Bowler herself that the company she works for has a long standing reputation and there is no concern.

I received pre-approval on my loan twice.  I was told to find a house that I would like to buy.  I've lost repeated fees I paid to Ownerwiz (they were the first company to supposedly break their ties with there funding company upware marketing).  I've paid fees to upware, who then was bought out by LMT.  I've paid fees to LMT pro services who said they sent my entire package to SCS funding.

I've also lost earnest money, plus the cost and frustration of working with title companies and sellers who could sue me for breach of contract.

I've been repeatedly lied to, manipulated.  These three coordinating companies are horrible.  Someone needs to put them out of business, take them down.  Their legal team needs to be jailed.  They've dragged me along with promises, then they indicated that they sent the refund check, and then they said they sent it to a different Debra Johnson.  They never even sent my loan package to SCS funding from what SCS has communicated.   Although, I'm not even sure I can trust them.

I have ARAG prepaid legal and am 100% covered on fees because this involves real estate.  I would be willing to work with an attorney that can take this.  I would like to sue this company for everything I have been put out.  not only that, but for the hardship it caused because I had to take money to buy a house that I didn't have, and at the same time being strung along by them that "oh yes we will send you the money".

If an individual did this (and by the way, that happened to me also and I turned it over to the FBI), that individual would go to jail.  That is exactly what should happen to all of those people involved in this scam.   They should be arrested as I would be if I did something of this nature. '

This is a horrible company with horrible people that lie and have no idea how to conduct business.  I had to send my personal information and the entire packet 3 times.  It also needs to be addressed that these deplorable people have my personal information and I have been a victim of identity theft.  Because of the way they do things, I do not trust anything.  They may sell people's information for a quick buck.  they are completely without morals.  I even filed a better business bureau complaint in Arizona and they wouldn't even respond.  If Arizona is the state it claims to be then it would not let a company in their state conduct business in this manner.  I am appalled that no one will do anything about these despicable people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMT-PRO-Services/Peora-Arizona-/LMT-PRO-Services-Ownerwiz-SCS-Funding-Took-Money-with-a-promise-of-mortgage-funding-Peora-986564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMT PRO Services