Complaint Review: loan 4 u today

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — hornbeck Louisiana
loan 4 u today

loan 4 u today Took money out of my account without permission. They had a made up check with my name and information. i have never gave permission for this and have never recieved any money from them. Internet

I checked my bank account today and noticed there was a made up check # for a withdrawl for 30.00 dollars. I looked at the check and it was from loan4utoday.

I have never even heard of these people. I emailed them to ask for my money back and sent them my phone number and no one has yet to call me or contact me. I am highly upset and want to make sure this doesnt happen to me again or anyone else.

I investigated them as much as i could and found out that i am not the only one they have done this to. I need to stop this now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan-4-u-today/internet/loan-4-u-today-Took-money-out-of-my-account-without-permission-They-had-a-made-up-check-1038145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan 4 u today