Complaint Review: loan 4 u today.com

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: carole — bronx New York
loan 4 u today.com
Internet USA

loan 4 u today.com taking $30 from my checking that put me in over drew n 4 $35 more so it cost me $65 , for i never authorize Internet

$30 was takeen out of my checking account whichh maqde me over draft and had to pay a fee of $35.so it cost me a total of $65, which i have never authorized, i called there number but all u get is a recording, i would like to have this monet back in my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan-4-u-todaycom/internet/loan-4-u-todaycom-taking-30-from-my-checking-that-put-me-in-over-drew-n-4-35-more-so-it-1047141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan 4 u today.com