Complaint Review: loan for u today

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: stacy — new york New York
loan for u today

loan for u today they took 30 dollars from my account without consent from me Internet

*Consumer Comment: Happened to Us this Morning Also

This company stole 30 dollars from my personal account by using a check that did not exist, they effective stole 30 dollars. I haven't been able to reach any customer service representative to reverse the charges that should not have even happened anyway. They are convienently always busy and then they close. So no matter what time I call them no one answers the phone and I have left at least three messages and they have not been returned. These people need to be stopped. I have never even heard of this place online or otherwise and I think it is disgracefull that they have no monitoring and theyneed to be STOPPED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan-for-u-today/internet/loan-for-u-today-they-took-30-dollars-from-my-account-without-consent-from-me-Internet-1046126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan for u today

Happened to Us this Morning Also

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

On Monday the 22nd , my joint acct with my husband was accessed thru this company having our information. So a electronic check was used with Marks information that took 30.00 out of the checking acct. I contacted the bank immediatly and did a search for them online, the phone they give doesn't work to get you a real person and the website is bogus too.

I am so tired of this happening, but it must be from certain websites that give loans to folks.
Recently DH Mark applied for some loans online and this is the only way that this could have happened.

Linda F