Complaint Review: Loan Leaders of America

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: Deal me fair — Cedar Crest New Mexico United States of America
Loan Leaders of America
3 MacArthur Place #650 Santa Ana, California United States of America

Loan Leaders of America Ripped me off. Did not follow through on what they said. After 5 months of misleading information Santa Ana, California

I found Loan Leaders of America on the internet after answering an add for low interest refinancing.  What a mistake!!  I have impecable credit, which they destroyed by shopping out to too many lenders, who all pulled my credit report.  That was the first issue.  It took them 3 months to close the loan.  The loan officers appeared to be uneducated and could not even spell correctly.  After addressing my concerns with the owner, the treatment I received went down hill even further.  I would suggest you stay as far away from this company as possible.  I plan to report them to  the newly created BCPA headed by Elizabeth Warren.  Maybe that will kick them in the butt and make them stand up straight!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Leaders-of-America/Santa-Ana-California-92707/Loan-Leaders-of-America-Ripped-me-off-Did-not-follow-through-on-what-they-said-After-643333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Leaders of America