Complaint Review: LOAN MAX

LOAN MAX
CINCINNATI, Ohio United States of America

LOAN MAX THEY REPO MY CAR CINCINNATI, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: It's sad that people buy into this

NEXT MONTH I HAD TO PAY $349.00 ON THE $800.00. I WENT IN TO MAKE A PAYMENT THEY TOLD ME THAT $349.00 WAS FOR INTERSET & PRICIPLE WTF!!!! I WENT OFF !!!!!!!I WAS THINKING I Was paying on my loan. i  WENT TO LOAN MAX BECAUSE I HEARD YOU HAD A YEAR TO PAY THEM BACK . SO I REALLY NEED SOME MONEY TO PAY MY MORTGAGE . i went to they store to get the loan .they gave me.$800.00 FOR MY CAR ! SO i had to  PAY EVERY MONTH $349.00 UNTIL IT WAS PAID ,WELL I SOON FOUND OUT THAT MONEY I Had to pay a month didnt go to my loan .so i fiqured im pay them all they money @ once i cant afford to give somebody $349.00 just to give them !!!! well my balance from $800.00 i had to pay back $1079 like really !!!!!!! my neighbor called me and said somebody taking your car it was loan max !!!!!they have my car now they want$749.00 in order for me to get my car back!!!!! our they going to sell my car in 14days wtf and that $749.00 going towards repo fees thats not knocking off what i owe them !!! this company needs to be shut down they our making money from  poor people   !!!! i found out they ceo tryed to fund mitt romney ! so that let u know they dont care they taking from the poor !!!!ITS SO SAD THAT ITS COMPANY LIKE THIS STILL AROUND THAt takes poor people money & get rich !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOAN-MAX/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45229/LOAN-MAX-THEY-REPO-MY-CAR-CINCINNATI-Ohio-988484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOAN MAX

It's sad that people buy into this

AUTHOR: FinancialServicesIsWhatIDo - ()

Wow.  Blaming a company for 'taking advantage of poor people.'  Why is it the poor do not take on personal responsibility and work to understand the position they are putting themselves in?  Exhibit A.

Did you read the terms?  Did you understand them?  If not, why did you sign the agreement?  You used the phrases "I was thinking" and "I figured" ... Don't think and figure, KNOW!  KNOW what you are getting yourself into.

It's not like this company knocked on your door.  You knocked on theirs.

Funny how you mentioned the CEO 'tried to fund Romney' ... as if to pin this against your political opponent.  Did you know Goldman Sachs, AIG, and the Federal Reserve (indirectly) funded Obama?  And you thought Loan Max was a scam!  Haha.

After it all washes out, I think the ripoff is the education received by the author.