Complaint Review: Loan Service Tree

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dorothy — Clarksburg West Virginia
Loan Service Tree
5 Thomas Mellon Circle, Suite 14 San Francisco, California USA

Loan Service Tree David Clark, Senior Loan Division Manager,Anthony Charles Ontario, Canada Loan Ripoff San Francisco California

On June 2, 2013 I entered into an agreement with Mr. Clark for a loan for $5000.00.  I sent $463.17 by Western Union to Anthony Charles in Canada which he picked up on June 3, 2013 at 0401.  Mr. Clark then called me and stated that I needed to send him another $400.00 for them to process the loan.  He was told that I did not have an additional $400.00 to cancel the loan.  He stated ok and that I would receive my deposit back in 7 days.  When I called he then stated that it would take 6-8 weeks. Never did get it.  It is now November and he has blocked me from being able to call his phone, and now the number is disconnected and the fax number does not work.  I guess I will have to contact the Attorney Generals Office on this to get it settled.  He apparently had another company called Loan Lending Plus and did the same thing there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Service-Tree/San-Francisco-California-94134/Loan-Service-Tree-David-Clark-Senior-Loan-Division-ManagerAnthony-Charles-Ontario-Cana-1097886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Service Tree