Complaint Review: Loan Star Title Loans

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Bigcced — Dallas, Texas United States of America
Loan Star Title Loans
3306 Irving Boulevard Dallas, Texas United States of America

Loan Star Title Loans Integrity Texas Funding,LP Vehicle towed,contents of vehicle missing on pick up. Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: title loan

On Monday,Dec 26th Loan Star Title Loans had a towing company remove my vehicle from my residence due to my having fallen behind on loan payments to them.I received notification that unless I made good on my loan commitment my vehicle would be sold at auction in 10 days from that date.I caught up on my loan payments,however when I picked my vehicle up on Monday, 01/02/12 from the stored site ( America's Auto Auction 219 North Loop 12 Irving,Texas 75061.972 445-1044. 972 591-2742. Ruben Figueroa - 469 233-9840 ) my personal items which had been in the vehicle were missing from it - all the items from the glove compartment,and the center console,as well as items which had been located inside the rest of the vehicle,such as the side door pockets,and back of the seat pockets, and from the back hatch area of my vehicle were missing.

The company I picked up my vehicle  from - America's Auto Auction stated that all they were responsible for was my actual vehicle,and that Lone Star Title Loans contracted with another agency for the actual towing from my residence to their location,then they proceeded to tell me that they had no idea what towing company had dropped my vehicle off at their location.I insisted on knowing what company had dropped my vehicle at the Auction location,and the lady (Betsey) finally agreed to look for the information and to call me later with it on my cell phone - that's a call I as yet have not received.Loan Star Title Loans has so far been zero help  telling me what exactly has become of my property.I will be talking to them again in the morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Star-Title-Loans/Dallas-Texas-75247/Loan-Star-Title-Loans-Integrity-Texas-FundingLP-Vehicle-towedcontents-of-vehicle-missing-816840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Star Title Loans

title loan

AUTHOR: swtpkc - (United States of America)

do you still have a title loan with them?  or did you pay it off?