Complaint Review: loan1hub

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: bill49656 — SWANTON Ohio United States of America
loan1hub

loan1hub Stole Money Out Of My Account!! Internet

*General Comment: Same thing happened with me!!!

On Jan. 28 2012 I had 30 dollars taken out of my account by another scam. Then on the 31st 34.95 was taken out of my amount by loan1hub! I went to my bank and asked to dispute this, they gave me the number for this place.

I called them and they stated they had the IP address of where a loan was applied for and this was the application fee.  I stated to them that I never gave my permission and that I never applied for a loan.  They stated that the account would be closed and that nothing further would be done,

However they did state at first that I would not get my money back and then the lady paused and said the money will be back in your account in 4-5 days. She then hung up!!!

I just want everyone to know about this because due to these 2 scams Ive had 65 dollars taken out of my account by scams in 3 days!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan1hub/internet/loan1hub-Stole-Money-Out-Of-My-Account-Internet-990031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan1hub

#1 General Comment

Same thing happened with me!!!

AUTHOR: trueyou2 - (United States of America)

I also just found this on my bank statement.  As of 12.31.12 found it this wednesday in January 2013.  I went to my bank and they gave me the proper paper work today, I am going to file a police report; because, this is what they told me to do.  Bring the police report back to them with the proper paper work and they will refund my money of 34.95.  I was so furious; because, I knew I hadn't signed up for any loan.  I asked them for their address and they told me they aren't allowed to give out that type of information and I was like sure you can.  So, I told them I am going to report you to the Better Business Bureau and than they said, hold on and than they never came back on.  But it's okay; because, I hope we do catch them!!