Complaint Review: loan1hub

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: pat — wellington Texas United States of America

loan1hub this company withdrew $34.95 from my account without my permission,tried calling on phone for over 3 hours Internet

was checking my banking statement online today noticed a charge for $34.95 from L1H. tried calling was on hold for over 3 hours never spoke to anyone, i did not apply for this.
have never even heard of this company now having to watch my bank statement daily due to these thieves taking my money. my bank is helping me keep an eye on this.

it is very frustrating that some people think that they have the right to others money. i was lucky that i did have money not to cause overdraft which cause extra charges. i am putting a stop payment on this which will cost me more money but maybe will stop them from trying again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan1hub/internet/loan1hub-this-company-withdrew-3495-from-my-account-without-my-permissiontried-calling-989325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan1hub