Complaint Review: loan1hub.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: afrost23 — Bellevue Ohio United States of America
loan1hub.com

loan1hub.com this is what shows up on my bank statement when they withdrawl money ACH FROM L1H 8669787646 loan scam from internet Internet

This company has made 6 transactions on my checking account today alone and one on the 3rd of dec. They are withdrawing money without my permission. The number on my statement for these people is no help. Whoever answered said they didn't know who was taking the money and couldnt tell me. I told him I was reporting fradulent activity and he told me to go ahead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan1hubcom/internet/loan1hubcom-this-is-what-shows-up-on-my-bank-statement-when-they-withdrawl-money-ACH-FROM-980208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan1hub.com