Complaint Review: loan1hub.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: K Bill — JOLIET Illinois United States of America
10827 Green Ridge Dr. Sandy, Utah United States of America

loan1hub.com Pinnacle Processing Ripped me off for $34.95 total scam Sandy, Utah

Just tried to log on to www.loan1hub.com and is says the site has been shut down.  They charged me $34.95 and told me I would have unlimited access to my account and now the account is shut down.  I see they are located in Utah and I'm going to file a compliant with the Utah Attorney General.  If some lives near Sandy, Utah they should pay them a visit at 10827 Green Ridge Dr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan1hubcom/Sandy-Utah-84070/loan1hubcom-Pinnacle-Processing-Ripped-me-off-for-3495-total-scam-Sandy-Utah-998673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan1hub.com