Complaint Review: loan4me

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: jackie — jasper Alabama
Internet USA

loan4me Debited my account without my permission  Internet

loan4me debited my checking account twice both times for 30.00.  The first time i didn"t really pay attention to it, but a week later they did it again.  I have never heard of this company nor have i gave any one from this company permission to debit my account.  The first check came through made out to loan4youtoday and the  second was loan4me.  Sounds like their company should be called loan4them.  Now my bank says i will have to close my checking account to keep them out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4me/internet/loan4me-Debited-my-account-without-my-permissionnbsp-Internet-1048438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4me