Complaint Review: loan4today

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: sharon — Glen Lyon Pennsylvania
loan4today

loan4today ripped me off for $30 plus $30 overdraft fees for a total of $60 taken from my account Internet

*Consumer Comment: They have done the same to me

I was checking my bank account online and found a charge for $30 taken out for loan4today.con.  Because I did not have enough money in my account to cover this, I was also charged $30 for an overdraft fee.  I am hoping that this will be taken care of as when I searched out this company, I found that they are in the habit of doing this to people. I see that there are multiple complaints against them, and therefore, they need to be stopped immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4today/internet/loan4today-ripped-me-off-for-30-plus-30-overdraft-fees-for-a-total-of-60-taken-from-my-1046872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4today

They have done the same to me

AUTHOR: ohoh - ()

They have done this to me three months in a row. I will be going to my bank to see what I can do on that end. I have tried to call them over 100 times, literally, have only spoken to a person one time, it either says there are too many callers, or puts me in line and then hangs up on me. How can I get my money refunded?