Complaint Review: loan4utoday or fastloanfast

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: April — jeanerette Louisiana
loan4utoday or fastloanfast
Alamo, Nevada United States of America

loan4utoday or fastloanfast taking money out my bank account with out my concent Alamo, Nevada

this company is taking money out of my account for the 3rd time twice in 1 month..they overdrawn my account everytime we live check to check and we have not file for a loan with them my husband is working nights right now so would be do this when he is sleeping all day..they got 192.00 out of us and they need to be stop..they have 2 companys that are using the same number..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday-or-fastloanfast/Alamo-Nevada-/loan4utoday-or-fastloanfast-taking-money-out-my-bank-account-with-out-my-concent-Alamo-N-1042384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday or fastloanfast