Complaint Review: loan4utoday

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: joe — Valparaiso Indiana
loan4utoday

loan4utoday Has been taking money out of my account and I have no clue who they are. Internet

My wife was checking my bank account on line when she noticed some checks that had went threw my account. Her and myself had no clue what they was for. I went to my bank to dispute the checks and they told me they can dispute the ones that has went threw.Which has already been 4 before we caught them. But the bank said there was nothing they could do about the future ones to just keep a watch on my account. So I guess I'll have to close and reopen another account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday/internet/loan4utoday-Has-been-taking-money-out-of-my-account-and-I-have-no-clue-who-they-are-Inte-1037002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday